Please before order any medicine in our Mexico Pharmacy consult your doctor concerning the purpose, dosage and the duration of the course. You can also contact our consultant.
The main active substance of Diprospan – Betamethasone, which belongs to the synthetic glucocorticoid drugs. The drug has the following actions on the body:
Glucocorticoids are transported through the membranes of cells and create complexes with receptors in the cytoplasm. Further, in the cell nucleus, the complexes bind to DNA and stimulate transcription, RNA, and protein synthesis enzymes. GCS affects metabolism throughout the body, the cardiovascular system, skeletal muscles and Central nervous system. Therapy Diprospana appointed as an additional, not primary treatment. The drug is metabolized in the liver. While kidney failure appears slower, this should be considered when assigning the dose and number of receptions.
Diprospan Hypak Jga Betamethasone 1 ml
Suspension for injection
Dermatology and venereology
Mode of action
Diprospan is assigned to the following diseases:
1. Dermatological diseases: atopic dermatitis, lichen planus, contact dermatitis, neurodermitis, urticaria, keloids, psoriasis, terdeteksi dermatitis, cystic acne, pemphigus, insulin lipodystrophy.
2. Cancer: acute leukemia in children, as palliative therapy of leukemia and lymphoma in adults.
3. Rheumatic diseases: rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, bursitis, tendosynovit, tendinitis, peritendinitis, ankylosing spondylitis, epicondylitis, radiculitis, coccydynia, sciatica, lumbago, stiff neck, ganglion cyst, exostosis, fasciitis, acute gouty arthritis, synovial cyst, Morton's disease, inflammation of the cuboid bone, foot disorders, bunions on the background of hard corns, spurs, stiff big toe.
4. Allergic diseases: status asthmaticus, hay fever, severe allergic bronchitis, seasonal and aperiodic allergic rhinitis, angioedema, contact dermatitis, atopic dermatitis, serum sickness, hypersensitivity reactions to drugs or insect bites.
5. Primary and secondary adrenal insufficiency (with mandatory simultaneous injection of mineralocorticoids).
6. Other diseases: adrenogenital syndrome, ulcerative colitis, Crohn's disease, sprue; pathological changes in blood, which require corticosteroids therapy, nephritis, nephrotic syndrome.
Allergy to any component of the drug. Systemic mycosis. Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purple the drug should not be administered intramuscularly. In severe pseudo-paralytic of myasthenia gravis may experience a worsening of symptoms.
Side effects can often occur with long-term use of corticosteroids, excessive dosage. When side effects should be discontinued, reduce dosage or stop taking. Your doctor may prescribe another drug.
Diprospan can cause the following side effects:
• Disruption of water electrolyte balance;
• Patients with a predisposition may occur in congestive heart failure;
• Weight loss, myopathy, weakness, osteoporosis which can be accompanied by severe pain and sudden fractures, aseptic necrosis of heads of femoral or humerus bones, pathological fractures of tubular bones, tendon rupture, instability of the joints (after multiple injections).
• From the digestive system: hiccup, erosive-ulcerative lesions of the stomach with possible perforation and haemorrhage, oesophageal ulcer, pancreatitis, flatulence, intestinal perforation, nausea, vomiting.
• Skin and subcutaneous tissue: impaired wound healing; skin atrophy; thinning and weakening of the skin, petechiae, bruising; facial erythema; increased sweating; skin reactions such as allergic dermatitis, urticaria, angioneurotic edema.
• From the nervous system: convulsions, increased intracranial pressure with swelling of the optic nerve head (pseudo-edema of the brain) usually after completion of treatment, dizziness, headache; migraine, euphoria, mood change, personality change and severe depression, increased irritability, insomnia, psychotic reactions, in particular in patients with a psychiatric history, depression.
• Diprospan can cause endocrine disorders: menstrual irregularities, clinical symptoms of Cushing's syndrome, delayed fetal development or growth of a child, impaired carbohydrate tolerance, latent diabetes mellitus, increased need for insulin injections or oral antidiabetic drugs in patients with diabetes.
• From the side of the organs of vision: posterior subcapsular cataract, increased intraocular pressure, glaucoma, exophthalmos, blurred vision.
• Diprospan can cause metabolic disorders: negative nitrogen balance due to protein catabolism; lipomatosis; weight gain.
• On the part of the immune system: GCS can inhibit skin tests, hide symptoms of infection and activate latent infections, as well as reduce resistance to infections, in particular mycobacteria, white candida and viruses.
• From the lymphatic system: anaphylactic reaction or a hypersensitivity reaction to the administration of the drug and a hypotensive reaction.
• Diprospan can cause general disorders and disorders at the injection site: isolated cases of blindness that accompany topical application at the level of the face and head, hyper- or hypopigmentation, subcutaneous and skin atrophy, aseptic abscesses, exacerbation after injection (intraarticular injection) and Charcot's arthropathy. Secondary inhibition of the pituitary and adrenal cortex in case of stress (trauma, surgery or illness).
• After repeated intraarticular injection, joint damage is possible. There is a risk of infection.
With the introduction of any GCS, a mandatory consultation with a doctor is required. If your doctor has prescribed this drug for you, you can order it at our Mexico Pharmacy at a bargain price. We provide home delivery of drugs. If you have a recipe, please send it to our specialist.
Buy cheap and fast! Diprospan Betamethasone Injection 1 ml from mexico pharmacy. Exhibited for the treatment of acute and chronic diseases, responsive to corticosteroid treatment.
This material is obliged instructive purposes just and is not expected for therapeutic direction, examination or treatment. In the event that it's not all that much inconvenience guide your own particular specialist before taking any medicine." Resentations: Box with a vial with 2 ml. Box with a vial with 5 ml. Box with a clean superfluous syringe and needle in air pocket pack containing 1 ml. Medicinal NDICATIONS: DIPROSPAN® injectable suspension is exhibited for the treatment of extreme and unlimited conditions that respond to corticosteroids.
Corticosteroid hormone treatment is a helper and not supplant customary treatment. Rheumatoid joint irritation, osteoarthritis, bursitis, ankylosing spondylitis, epicondylitis, radiculitis, coccydynia, sciatica, lumbago, torticollis, ganglion, exostosis and fasciitis: musculoskeletal and sensitive tissue disorders. Unfavorably powerless diseases: perpetual bronchial asthma (checking adjunctive treatment of status asthmaticus), roughage fever, angioneurotic edema, excessively touchy bronchitis, general or persisting easily affected rhinitis, drug reactions, serum issue, frightening little animal snack.
Dermatological diseases: atopic dermatitis (skin aggravation nummular), neurodermatitis (lichen simplex depicted), contact dermatitis, compelling Solar dermatitis, urticaria, hypertrophic lichen planus, lipoid debasement of diabetes, alopecia areata, discoid lupus erythematosus, psoriasis, keloids, pemphigus, dermatitis herpetiformis, cystic skin break out. Collagen sicknesses: Lupus erythematosus, scleroderma, dermatomyositis, periarteritis nodosa. Neoplastic Diseases: For palliative organization of leukemias and lymphomas in adults, extraordinary leukemia of youth.
Distinctive conditions: adrenogenital issue, ulcerative colitis, regional ileitis, sprue, encountering lower extremity (bursitis under a hard heloma, hallux rigidus, bunionette), ophthalmic contaminations that oblige association by subconjunctival, blood dyscrasias being treated with corticosteroids, nephritis and nephrotic issue. Key or assistant adrenocortical insufficiency may be treated with injectable DIPROSPAN® Suspension yet should be supplemented with mineralocorticoids.
DIPROSPAN® Injectable Suspension is endorsed for: 1) intramuscular association in conditions that can be treated with systemic corticosteroids; 2) association particularly into the affected tissues where illustrated; 3) intra-articular and periarticular association in torment from joint agony; 4) intralesional association in diverse dermatological conditions, and 5) area association in certain ignitable and cystic issue of the foot. For intramuscular, intraarticular, periarticular, intrabursal, intradermal, intralesional and sensitive tissue: DIPROSPAN® Injectable suspension is a mix of esters of betamethasone dissolvable and less dissolvable giving relieving, antiallergic and antirheumatic solid in the treatment of conditions that respond to treatment with corticosteroids.
The quick remedial activity is expert by the dissolvable ester which is betamethasone sodium phosphate, which is immediately held after association. It is given overseen activity betamethasone dipropionate which is less dissolvable and which acts as a supply for the moderate maintenance and along these lines diminish signs for a more drawn out period.
The jewel size of betamethasone dipropionate licenses using a fine gage needle (to gage 26) for intradermal and intralesional association. Glucocorticoids, for instance, betamethasone, produce critical and varied metabolic effects, and change the host resistant response to distinctive helps. Betamethasone conveys high glucocorticoid activity and low mineralocorticoid.read more